SAME DAY RT-PCR RESULTS
MEET PRE-TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS WITH GUARANTEED TIMELY RESULTS DELIVERY
Vitality COVID Testing Locations by Appointment only
Vitality Urgent Care Provides COVID-19 Testing via RT-PCR technology
Vitality Urgent Care provides RT-PCR COVID-19 tests in our testing facility by appointment only. Our team is dedicated to delivering results with a turn-around time of fewer than 8 hours. We understand the tight travel deadlines and wish to provide peace of mind for your next trip.
What Kind of Pre-Travel COVID-19 Tests does Vitality Urgent Care Offer and Why?
- RT-PCR / NAAT (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) COVID-19 is a nasal or oral swab that has been authorized by the FDA and developed by Thermo Fisher Scientific. This test has been authorized for the detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Results < 8 hours.
- ACCULA automated RAPID SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR – NAAT (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) The nasal test has been authorized by the FDA developed by Mesa Biotech / Thermo Fisher. Results < 2 hours.
- Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 automated RAPID SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR – NAAT (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) The nasal test has been authorized by the FDA developed by Cepheid . Results < 2 hours.
- ID NOW – NEAR/ NAAT (Japan Travel only) – The Nasopharyngeal test has been authorized by the FDA developed by Abbott. Results < 20 min.
We selected this particular technology for Pre-Travel testing due to it being highly accurate and one of the most reliable tests currently available. They are accepted as the “gold standard” for Pre-Travel COVID testing.
In addition, many countries require incoming visitors to have a negative RT-PCR/ NAAT or NEAR/ NAAT test 48 – 72 hours prior to entry. Most countries will reject the proof of a negative Antigen/Rapid test, so it is important to be aware of the country’s specific requirements in place for entry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Why Vitality Urgent Care?
- FDA Authorized RT-PCR Testing
- Guaranteed Timely Results
- Multiple Locations in Arlington Heights/Rolling Meadows and Naperville.
- Concierge options available
- Open 7 days per week with easy same-day testing on weekends
- Securely Emailed PDF Results
- Custom documentation and Fit-To-Fly documentation provided ( Japan Certificate, Hong Kong, Thai “Fit to Fly”, Austria Certificate, Custom documentation to Spain with passport info)
- Mobile testing available – we can come to your home or office/site
- Available for individuals and groups
- Price transparency
- $150 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 2 hours
- $200 – (NEAR) (NAAT) Covid 19 < 60 min (Japan only)
Vitality Locations and Partners
Pre-Travel Covid testing is by appointment only.
We offer convenient collection options with our CLIA Certified laboratory partners, allowing us to deliver expediated RT-PCR COVID test results within hours of your appointment.
We offer a few convenient locations by appointment only
Arlington Heights – 137 W Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL, 60004
Please note that COVID tests that are done solely for travel reasons are not submitted to insurance. That means you’ll need to pay out-of-pocket for your travel-related coronavirus test.
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions by Country
Keep travel safe and COVID-free!
Traveling to or within the U.S.
Foreign nationals traveling from select countries to the U.S. may be prohibited from entering and may be required to complete specific documentation. U.S. citizens returning from international locations should visit The State Department, for any country-specific requirements upon return. All passengers may be subject to health screening and temperature checks upon entry. Some U.S. states require additional measures. Please review your destination state below for more information and visit the CDC State and Territorial Health, resources to check restrictions published by each state before traveling.
Vitality Urgent and Primary Care is a Nurse Practitioner-owned company that has a financial interest in ancillary services such as clinical lab services and diagnostic testing, provided by our partner affiliates.