Vitality Urgent Care Provides COVID-19 Testing via RT-PCR technology
Vitality Urgent Care Provides the RT PCR COVID-19 tests in our testing facility by appointment only. Our team is dedicated to delivering results with a turn-around time of fewer than 24 hours. We understand the tight Travel deadlines and provide peace of mind for your next trip.
What kind of Pre-Travel COVID-19 tests does Vitality Urgent Care offer and why?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 Nasal or oral swab that has been authorized by the FDA and developed by Thermo Fisher Scientific. This test has been authorized for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Results < 24 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 Nasal test has been authorized by the FDA. Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
We selected this particular technology for Pre-Travel testing due to being highly accurate and most reliable. RT-PCR tests continue to be “the gold standard” for clinical diagnostic detection of Coronavirus decease.
In addition, many countries require incoming visitors to have a negative RT-PCR or PCR COVID-19 test 48 – 72 hours prior to entry. Most countries will reject the proof of a negative Antigen test, so it is important to be aware of the country’s specific requirements in place for border entry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Why Vitality Urgent Care?
- FDA Authorized RT-PCR Testing
- Guaranteed results in hours, on the same day or in 24-48 hours, depending on your need
- Emailed PDF Results
- Custom documentation and Fit-To-Fly documentation provided (Hong Kong, Thai “Fit to Fly”, Austria Certificate, Japan Certificate, Custom documentation to Spain with passport info)
- Mobile testing available – we can come to your home or office/site
- Available for individuals and groups
- Price transparency
- $150 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 48 hours
- $250 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 24 hours
- $350 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 2 hours with GeneXpert Xpress – Cepheid SARS-CoV-2
Please note that COVID tests that are done solely for travel reasons are not submitted to insurance. That means you’ll need to pay out-of-pocket for your travel-related coronavirus test.
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions by Country
United States of America ( Nationwide )
Keep travel safe and COVID free!
Traveling to or within the U.S.
Foreign nationals traveling from select countries, to the U.S. may be prohibited from entering and may be required to complete documentation. U.S. citizens returning from international locations should visit The State Department, for any country-specific requirements upon return. All passengers may be subject to health screening and temperature checks upon entry. Some U.S. states require additional measures. Please review your destination state below for more information and visit the CDC State and Territorial Health, resources to check restrictions published by each state before traveling.