I have COVID-19 symptoms, can Vitality help?
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as high fever or shortness of breath, call 911 immediately. If you currently have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever or chills, body aches, shortness of breath, cough, or sore throat) or have been exposed to COVID-19, your Vitality Provider will facilitate the necessary testing and care based on your specific risk factors and severity of illness. As always, the most important ways to avoid exposure are rigorous social distancing and washing your hands thoroughly and frequently. We have more information available on our coronavirus resource page.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center?
- Nausea from stomach bug or food poisoning?
- Health Tips from Vitality Urgent Urgent Care
- Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
- Get your children outside!
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
- Halloween Safety from Vitality Urgent and Primary Care
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
- Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
- Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
- Why Urgent Care at Home
- What the Research Says About the Impact of House Calls on Patients
- What is the Difference from Traditional Office Based Medicine and Medical House Calls