I have COVID-19 symptoms, can Vitality help?
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as high fever or shortness of breath, call 911 immediately. If you currently have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever or chills, body aches, shortness of breath, cough, or sore throat) or have been exposed to COVID-19, your Vitality Provider will facilitate the necessary testing and care based on your specific risk factors and severity of illness. As always, the most important ways to avoid exposure are rigorous social distancing and washing your hands thoroughly and frequently. We have more information available on our coronavirus resource page.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?