I have COVID-19 symptoms, can Vitality help?
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as high fever or shortness of breath, call 911 immediately. If you currently have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever or chills, body aches, shortness of breath, cough, or sore throat) or have been exposed to COVID-19, your Vitality Provider will facilitate the necessary testing and care based on your specific risk factors and severity of illness. As always, the most important ways to avoid exposure are rigorous social distancing and washing your hands thoroughly and frequently. We have more information available on our coronavirus resource page.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?