I have COVID-19 symptoms, can Vitality help?
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as high fever or shortness of breath, call 911 immediately. If you currently have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever or chills, body aches, shortness of breath, cough, or sore throat) or have been exposed to COVID-19, your Vitality Provider will facilitate the necessary testing and care based on your specific risk factors and severity of illness. As always, the most important ways to avoid exposure are rigorous social distancing and washing your hands thoroughly and frequently. We have more information available on our coronavirus resource page.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?
- What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
- What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit ?
- Who will treat me?
- How do I schedule a House Call Visit ?
- Can I be seen in an office?
- Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?