DOT physicals exam
Fast and convenient
Book Office Visit Now
At Vitality Urgent Care, we understand the importance of completing the DOT Physical on time. Our experienced providers are certified by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and offer fast and efficient same-day DOT CDL medical exams.
Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for DOT CDL Medical Exams?
- Experienced Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Certified examiners: Our medical professionals are certified by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and knowledgeable about DOT regulations, ensuring that your DOT Physical is done accurately.
- Affordable: Our DOT CDL medical exams are competitively priced
- Compliance with DOT regulations: Our medical professionals are fully trained and certified by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in DOT regulations, ensuring that your exam is done in compliance with all requirements.
- Convenience: Our clinics offer extended hours and walk-in appointments, so you can get your DOT CDL medical exam done conveniently. Clients can schedule DOT CDL medical exam online by phone or just walk in!
- Comprehensive: We also offer DOT drug testing services that are fully compliant with DOT regulations. We ensure that you meet all requirements and avoid any potential legal or regulatory issues.
How the Process Works?
- When you arrive at our clinic, you’ll fill out some paperwork and provide your ID.
- Our medical professional will guide you through the exam process, which typically includes a vision test, blood pressure test, hearing test, non drug related urine collection and other tests as required by DOT regulations.
- Once you complete the exam, certificate will be issued and submitted to federal database.
What Documentation to Bring for a DOT Exam for Pre-Existing Health Conditions?
Drivers with pre-existing health conditions should familiarize themselves with the DOT requirements for obtaining a CDL. Some medical conditions, such as insulin-treated diabetes, require additional documentation and testing. Knowing the requirements beforehand can help drivers better prepare for the exam.
- Medication List: Drivers with pre-existing health conditions should bring a list of all medications they are currently taking, including the dosage and frequency.
- Sleep Apnea: C-PAP records t. This includes a report of machine usage, indicating that the driver is using the device as prescribed.
- Diabetes: Recent A1C results . This test measures the average blood sugar levels over the past three months.
- History of Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack): Drivers with a history of myocardial infarction should bring medical records indicating the date of the event, treatment received, and most recent cardiac function test (Echocardiogram).
- History of Stroke, TIA, Seizure, or Traumatic Brain Injury: Drivers with a history of stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), seizure, or traumatic brain injury (TBI) should bring medical records related to their condition. This includes records of treatment received, Notes from neurologist or primary care.
How do I submit the CDL Medical Card Certificates to the Illinois State Driver Licensing Agency?
All drivers must initially (First time) appear at one of Illinois 47 CDL Facilities to Declare the type of driving CDL drivers intend to operate. After the original declaration, Illinois CDL Facilities will accept Medical Examiner’s Certificates:
- Mail: Secretary of State’s Office Attn: CDL/Medical Card Unit 2701 South Dirksen Parkway Springfield, Il 62723
- Fax: Only Renewed Medical Examiner’s Certificates (217) 558‐5156
- E-Mail: Only Renewed Medical Examiner’s Certificates email@example.com (Emailed Medical Examiner’s Certificates must be a scanned or an attached PDF document. An email containing only Medical Examiner’s Certificate information will not be accepted).
- Don’t let getting your DOT CDL medical exam become a hassle. At Vitality Urgent Care Arlington Heights – Illinois, we offer fast, accurate, and hassle-free DOT CDL medical exams. With our experienced staff, convenient scheduling, and compliance with DOT regulations, you can get your exam done quickly and get back on the road. Contact us today to schedule your DOT CDL medical exam appointment.
- DOT/CDL Physical Exam – $95
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Urine Drug Test – $55
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Breath Alcohol Test – $95
- Routine Drug Testing – $55
- Rapid urine drug Screen (non-DOT) – $55
- Advanced drug hair analysis – $95
- FMCSA DOT driver medical requirements (Last updated: Thursday, February 23, 2023)
- Medical Examination Report (MER) Form, MCSA-5875 (Last updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2022)