What can be treated during virtual visit?
Vitality Providers can take care of a vast majority of routine health care needs by virtual visit. From treating sick kids to helping manage chronic conditions to refilling medication.
- Colds, cough, congestion, & sinus infections
- Fever, influenza, pneumonia, & bronchitis
- Headaches & migraines
- Bites, rashes, & skin conditions
- Sprains & strains
- Back pain
- Allergic reactions
- Vomiting & diarrhea
- Woman health, Birth Control Counseling
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?