CDL / DOT Physicals
DOT Drug Screen
Titers (MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella)
Book Office Visit Now
Vitality Provides Comprehensive Occupational Medicine Services
- DOT Physicals
- Drug and alcohol testing for DOT/non-DOT (pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, and random testing)
- Pre-employment physical exams
- Fit-for-duty exams
- Workers’ compensation injury treatment and follow-up care
- Treatment of non-life-threatening work-related injuries and illnesses
- Return-to-work evaluations and clearance exams
- Immunizations and screenings (e.g., Tetanus, Flu, tuberculosis testing)
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Physical Therapy
- We proud to offer Department of Transportation (DOT) / Commercial Drivers License (CDL) physical examination by Certificated registered Medical Examiner.
- DOT physical guidelines mandated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), ensuring that commercial drivers are in good mental and physical health. Upon Completion of your DOT Physical, an Medical Examination Certificate (MEC) will be issued and registered in Federal database.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Urine Drug Test
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Breath Alcohol Test
- Routine Drug Testing
- Rapid urine drug Screen
- Advanced drug hair analysis
When drug testing may be required?
- Pre-employment, or before you start your job responsibilities.
- Return-to-duty testing
- Random testing, random tests must use a truly random selection process
- Reasonable suspicion
- Post-accident testing
Agencies that typically require drug testing.
DRUG TESTING may be required for employees in safety-sensitive agencies.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- U.S. Coast Guard
- DOT/CDL Physical Exam – $95
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Urine Drug Test – $55
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Breath Alcohol Test – $95
- Routine Drug Testing – $55
- Rapid urine drug Screen (non-DOT) – $55
- Advanced drug hair analysis – $95
Why Vitality Occupational Medicine?
- Fast and convenient DOT physical exams
- Certified examiners for DOT regulations
- Affordable prices for DOT CDL medical exams
- Comprehensive services including drug testing
- Easy scheduling with walk-in appointments available
- Hassle-free process with knowledgeable medical professionals
- DOT-compliant exams for pre-existing health conditions
Book Office Visit Now