Virtual Medical Visit – Telehealth
During this national crisis, Vitality is here to provide care for you and your family, in the safest and fastest way possible. To ensure we minimize COVID-19 exposure risks to your family, beginning March 25th, all Vitality appointments will be first screened via telemedicine. We are more than happy to carry out the house visits after the call, once we establish the safety of both, the patient and the provider.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?