Virtual Medical Visit – Telehealth
During this national crisis, Vitality is here to provide care for you and your family, in the safest and fastest way possible. To ensure we minimize COVID-19 exposure risks to your family, beginning March 25th, all Vitality appointments will be first screened via telemedicine. We are more than happy to carry out the house visits after the call, once we establish the safety of both, the patient and the provider.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?