What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine is an unhurried video or phone call with a Vitality Provider who will be able to resolve most routine acute non-life-threatening illnesses, refill prescriptions, and screen for COVID-19 related symptoms (please keep in mind, we also have testing capabilities).
- Avoid unnecessary urgent care and ER visits
- Get provider-ordered prescriptions sent to your pharmacy electronically
- Order lab tests and review results on a patient portal
- Receive referrals to local specialists
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?