What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a video or phone consult with a Vitality Provider. It is an alternative to in person visit and can address most routine acute non-life-threatening illnesses.
- Avoid unnecessary urgent care and ER visits
- Get provider-ordered prescriptions sent to your pharmacy electronically
- Order lab tests and review results on a patient portal
- Receive referrals to local specialists
Latest Blog Posts:
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center?
- Nausea from stomach bug or food poisoning?
- Health Tips from Vitality Urgent Urgent Care
- Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
- Get your children outside!
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
- Halloween Safety from Vitality Urgent and Primary Care
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
- Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
- Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
- Why Urgent Care at Home
- What the Research Says About the Impact of House Calls on Patients
- What is the Difference from Traditional Office Based Medicine and Medical House Calls