What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine is an unhurried video or phone call with a Vitality Provider who will be able to resolve most routine acute non-life-threatening illnesses, refill prescriptions, and screen for COVID-19 related symptoms (please keep in mind, we also have testing capabilities).
- Avoid unnecessary urgent care and ER visits
- Get provider-ordered prescriptions sent to your pharmacy electronically
- Order lab tests and review results on a patient portal
- Receive referrals to local specialists
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?