What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine is an unhurried video or phone call with a Vitality Provider who will be able to resolve most routine acute non-life-threatening illnesses, refill prescriptions, and screen for COVID-19 related symptoms (please keep in mind, we also have testing capabilities).
- Avoid unnecessary urgent care and ER visits
- Get provider-ordered prescriptions sent to your pharmacy electronically
- Order lab tests and review results on a patient portal
- Receive referrals to local specialists
Latest Blog Posts:
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?
- What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
- What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit ?
- Who will treat me?
- How do I schedule a House Call Visit ?
- Can I be seen in an office?
- Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?