What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a video or phone consult with a Vitality Provider. It is an alternative to in person visit and can address most routine acute non-life-threatening illnesses.
- Avoid unnecessary urgent care and ER visits
- Get provider-ordered prescriptions sent to your pharmacy electronically
- Order lab tests and review results on a patient portal
- Receive referrals to local specialists
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?