Schools, employers and other officials usually require a doctor’s note when you are absent from responsibility due to an illness or medical condition. During the COVID 19 pandemic, employers are even more hesitant and unsure about the safest way of you returning to work. Vitality can direct employes and provide a return to work instruction with an excuse work note in order for you to resume your employment in a safe manner.
There are many other reasons you may miss work and our providers can discuss the best way to return to work with proper documentation.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?