Schools, employers and other officials usually require a doctor’s note when you are absent from responsibility due to an illness or medical condition. During the COVID 19 pandemic, employers are even more hesitant and unsure about the safest way of you returning to work. Vitality can direct employes and provide a return to work instruction with an excuse work note in order for you to resume your employment in a safe manner.
There are many other reasons you may miss work and our providers can discuss the best way to return to work with proper documentation.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?