IV Fluids, Labs & Medications
We can perform a variety of advanced tests on-scene to get to address complex cases.
TREATMENTS & PROCEDURES
IV placement, IV fluids, breathing treatment, sutures, staples, splint, lancing of an abscess, pack or cauterize nose bleeds Etc
MEDICATIONS & SUPPLIES
Tylenol, anti-inflammatories, IV antibiotics, IV fluids, prednisone, , antiemetics, anti-diarrhea & anti-nausea medication, laxatives, stool softeners, heartburn prevention, glucose gel, anesthetics, migraine cocktail, antihistamines and more.
Blood tests on-site, strep test, flu swab, urinalysis, urine cultures, pregnancy test,12-lead EKG, rapid infectious disease testing and more.
CONTACT OUR URGENT CARE HOUSE CALL SERVICE TODAY! SIMPLY SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A TIME AND PLACE THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?