IV Fluids, Labs & Medications
We can perform a variety of advanced tests on-scene to get to address complex cases.
TREATMENTS & PROCEDURES
IV placement, IV fluids, breathing treatment, sutures, staples, splint, lancing of an abscess, pack or cauterize nose bleeds Etc
MEDICATIONS & SUPPLIES
Tylenol, anti-inflammatories, IV antibiotics, IV fluids, prednisone, , antiemetics, anti-diarrhea & anti-nausea medication, laxatives, stool softeners, heartburn prevention, glucose gel, anesthetics, migraine cocktail, antihistamines and more.
Blood tests on-site, strep test, flu swab, urinalysis, urine cultures, pregnancy test,12-lead EKG, rapid infectious disease testing and more.
CONTACT OUR URGENT CARE HOUSE CALL SERVICE TODAY! SIMPLY SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A TIME AND PLACE THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?