We can provide medication refills for a variety of chronic conditions such as high blood pressure diabetes, gout, migraines, etc. We do not provide refills for controlled substances such as opioids or benzodiazepines.
CONTACT OUR URGENT CARE HOUSE CALL SERVICE TODAY! SIMPLY SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A TIME AND PLACE THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?