Common Skin Rashes in Children
It is common for children to have various skin rashes. More often than not, rashes on child’s skin are not a cause for worry. They are often caused by changes…learn more»
Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season? Influenza, or flu, is an infection caused by the influenza virus. It affects your throat, breathing tube, and lungs (the respiratory system). It…learn more»
Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
What are allergies? An allergy is when your body’s immune system overreacts to something that you eat, drink, breathe or touch. Allergies may cause symptoms such as a runny nose,…learn more»
Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
What is pharyngitis or a sore throat? Pharyngitis indicates inflammation of the throat. Depending on the cause, patients may have other symptoms, such as fever, headache, runny nose, cough, hoarseness,…learn more»
Latest Blog Posts:
- The ABCs of Concussions: A Parent’s Guide for School Sports Safety
- Navigating Through Common Summer Rashes
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center?
- Nausea from stomach bug or food poisoning?
- Health Tips from Vitality Urgent Urgent Care
- Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
- Get your children outside!
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
- Halloween Safety from Vitality Urgent and Primary Care
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
- Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
- Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
- Why Urgent Care at Home
- What the Research Says About the Impact of House Calls on Patients