Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
Telemedicine or Virtual Health connects patients to medical providers via smartphones, tablets, and computers – making access to Healthcare easy, timely and more affordable.
Vitality Urgent and Primary Care is proud to offer express virtual health solution designed to make getting health care convenient. Our board-certified providers meet with you in Virtual office during Face-to-Face through secure video technology. Patients can use smartphones, tablets or computers and downloading application is not required.
Our Price for Virtual Visit $49
We’ve partnered with the leading health insurance companies to ensure that your care is covered under your current plan. We currently accept, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, ATHENA PPO. Price varies depending on your benefits.
Our Promise is simple:
”If you aren’t satisfied, for any reason, we’ll refund your cost. Because we believe that customer satisfaction is a big part of good health.”
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?