Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
Telemedicine or Virtual Health connects patients to medical providers via smartphones, tablets, and computers – making access to Healthcare easy, timely and more affordable.
Vitality Urgent and Primary Care is proud to offer express virtual health solution designed to make getting health care convenient. Our board-certified providers meet with you in Virtual office during Face-to-Face through secure video technology. Patients can use smartphones, tablets or computers and downloading application is not required.
Our Price for Virtual Visit $49
We’ve partnered with the leading health insurance companies to ensure that your care is covered under your current plan. We currently accept, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, ATHENA PPO. Price varies depending on your benefits.
Our Promise is simple:
”If you aren’t satisfied, for any reason, we’ll refund your cost. Because we believe that customer satisfaction is a big part of good health.”
Latest Blog Posts:
- The ABCs of Concussions: A Parent’s Guide for School Sports Safety
- Navigating Through Common Summer Rashes
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center?
- Nausea from stomach bug or food poisoning?
- Health Tips from Vitality Urgent Urgent Care
- Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
- Get your children outside!
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
- Halloween Safety from Vitality Urgent and Primary Care
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
- Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
- Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
- Why Urgent Care at Home
- What the Research Says About the Impact of House Calls on Patients