Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
While we are excited finally getting the swimsuits and getting out for a nice pleasant natural tanning experience. Too much sunbathing can actually be very dangerous to your skin in a way of causing sunburn, contribute to fasted skin aging and cause other complications such as skin cancer.
However, if you do get a sunburn, there are few things that can be done to alleviate the symptoms.
Taking A Bath with Cool Water:
The very first thing that you can do as soon as you get a sunburn, is to cool your body down. If you’re at the beach or a pool, then try taking a short swim into the water and let your skin cool down. It’s better to just dip yourself in water than applying any soap or body wash as the chemicals might worsen your skin condition. Just make sure that you are not in contact with the water for too long as it might make your skin very dry.
Applying Aloe Vera Gel:
Even after taking a shower you may have a burning sensation on the sunburn area. One of the best ways to soothe your skin is to apply an Aloe Vera cream or gel . With its soothing properties, Aloe Vera not only treats the sunburn, but it also moisturizes the skin by the presence of active components, like Salicylic acid, vitamins, and minerals.
Let the Skin Blisters Heal on Their Own:
Sunburn can also cause blisters all over the skin, but don’t worry as this is a part of the healing process. While many of you might get irritated by this, do not pop the blister as they are protecting your skin from catching germs or infection from somewhere else. You can try wearing loose clothes which lets air pass through.
Staying hydrated is one of the most important steps in healing sunburn process. Your skin needs water to regenerate and to become more elastic. It is recommended to drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?