I have always had a wonderful experience with Vitality Urgent & Primary Care. Rod, Izabella and all of the physicians are experienced, knowledgeable, kind and warm. They make you feel comfortable and taken care of. They are great listeners and have always advocated for their patients. You can tell how organized they are just by their response time! They are always quick to respond and they plan ahead for your care needs. I would recommend Vitality Urgent & Primary Care to anyone and have already recommended to many.- (Google) Rebecca Zunno
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?