I have always had a wonderful experience with Vitality Urgent & Primary Care. Rod, Izabella and all of the physicians are experienced, knowledgeable, kind and warm. They make you feel comfortable and taken care of. They are great listeners and have always advocated for their patients. You can tell how organized they are just by their response time! They are always quick to respond and they plan ahead for your care needs. I would recommend Vitality Urgent & Primary Care to anyone and have already recommended to many.- (Google) Rebecca Zunno
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?