There are no words to describe this team – they are beyond accommodating, caring and positive. They happily fulfill any request, no matter how challenging. Working with them has been an absolute pleasure and they will always be the first team I recommend for any medical services. Thank you, Izabella, Rod and the Vitality family – y’all are truly spectacular.- (Google) Molly Finn
Latest Blog Posts:
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center?
- Nausea from stomach bug or food poisoning?
- Health Tips from Vitality Urgent Urgent Care
- Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
- Get your children outside!
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
- Halloween Safety from Vitality Urgent and Primary Care
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
- Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
- Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
- Why Urgent Care at Home
- What the Research Says About the Impact of House Calls on Patients
- What is the Difference from Traditional Office Based Medicine and Medical House Calls
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?