We Accept Major Insurance Plans. We’ve partnered with the leading health insurance companies to ensure that your care is covered under your current plan. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, AETNA PPO, Credit, Debit, Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) payments.
Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. We do not charge urgent care copay, nor an additional fee for coming to you!*
Self-pay pricing is offered for anyone paying without using insurance. Know exactly what you’ll pay before you book with our affordable, easy-to-understand 100% transparent self-pay pricing.
$149 – BASIC URGENT HOUSE-CALL FEE*
Includes House Call Urgent Care visit with one main complaint that requires minor treatment, includes one in-home rapid test (strep, Mono, flu, urine or glucose).**
- Sore Throat, Strep (Pharyngitis) – Includes Homo Strep Test
- COVID 19 consultation
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) – Includes Home Urine Test
- Allergies (Allergic rhinitis)
- Rashes, Skin Infections, Skin Irritations, Hives, Impetigo
- Ringworm, Scabies
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Corneal Abrasions
- Ear Infection (Otitis media)
- Swimmer’s Ear (Otitis externa)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)
- Cut & Wound Closure*
- Mouth and Cold Sores
- Simple Back Pain
- Stomach Ache – Gastrointestinal Illness
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Simple Vaginal Infections
- STI/ STD consult – see below
- Ear wax removal
- Medication Refills (We do not prescribe controlled substances)
- Pre Travel Consultation
$65 – VIRTUAL MEDICAL VISIT – TELEHEALTH
Telemedicine is an unhurried video or phone call with a Vitality board-certified medical professional, who will be able to consult and resolve most routine acute non-life-threatening illnesses, refill prescriptions and more. We are a 24/7/365 online clinic.
$249 – HYDRATION / IV THERAPY
There are many reasons people become dehydrated: food poisoning, stomach flu, heat exhaustion, pregnancy-induced vomiting (hyperemesis gravidarum), hangovers and more.
- “Revive”: 1000 ml IV fluids + IV nausea & IV headache medication
$199 – ANNUAL CHECK-UP / WELLNESS VISIT WITH LABS
- Includes yearly labs (complete blood count, liver/ kidney/ electrolytes, thyroid, diabetes, cholesterol)
$199 – $299 STD/ STI SCREENING, TESTING AND TREATMENT
Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD), aka Sexual Transmitted Infection (STI), Testing and Treatment – anytime, anywhere
- $199 – (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia)
- $249 – (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Early Detection HIV)
- $299 – (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Early Detection HIV, Hepatitis B/C and Syphilis)
- $50 – “just in case” treatment of Gonorrhea/Chlamydia (combined with testing)
$75 – SCHOOL/SPORT/COLLEGE/EMPLOYMENT/DOT PHYSICALS
*Additional charges may apply due to multiple concerns, complex conditions or unforeseen circumstances, including procedures, outside lab tests, medications, injectables etc. Level of care is determined by Vitality Urgent and Primary Care at the time of the visit.
** The travel convenience fee is assessed based on the distance from our office location in Rowling Meadows. 0-5miles=$0, 5-8miles=$50, 8-11miles=$100. Please call for pricing and availability.
Please note: A surcharge of $60 may apply on evening appointments after 8:30pm.
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?
- What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
- What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit ?
- Who will treat me?
- How do I schedule a House Call Visit ?
- Can I be seen in an office?
- Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?