We Accept Major Insurance Plans. We’ve partnered with the leading health insurance companies to ensure that your care is covered under your current plan. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, AETNA PPO, Credit, Debit, Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) payments.
Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. Additional travel fees may apply for visits outside of the service area.
Self-pay pricing is offered for anyone paying without using insurance. Know exactly what you’ll pay before you book with our affordable, easy-to-understand 100% transparent self-pay pricing.
COVID RT – PCR
- $100 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 12 hours
- $150 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 2 hours
- $200 – (NEAR) (NAAT) Covid 19 < 60 min (Japan only)
COVID Rapid antigen ( Not for travel)
Urgent Care Services
- $149 – BASIC URGENT HOUSE-CALL FEE*
Includes House Call Urgent Care visit with one main complaint that requires minor treatment, includes one in-home rapid test (strep, Mono, flu, urine or glucose).**
- Sore Throat, Strep (Pharyngitis) – Includes Home Strep Test
- COVID 19 consultation
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) – Includes Home Urine Test
- Allergies (Allergic rhinitis)
- Rashes, Skin Infections, Skin Irritations, Hives, Impetigo
- Ringworm, Scabies
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Corneal Abrasions
- Ear Infection (Otitis media)
- Swimmer’s Ear (Otitis externa)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)
- Cut & Wound Closure*
- Mouth and Cold Sores
- Simple Back Pain
- Stomach Ache – Gastrointestinal Illness
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Simple Vaginal Infections
- STI/ STD consult – see below
- Ear wax removal
- Medication Refills (We do not prescribe controlled substances)
- Pre Travel Consultation
$79 – VIRTUAL MEDICAL VISIT – TELEHEALTH
Telemedicine is an unhurried video or phone call with a Vitality board-certified medical professional, who will be able to consult and resolve most routine acute non-life-threatening illnesses, refill prescriptions and more. We are a 24/7/365 online clinic.
$249 – HYDRATION / IV THERAPY
There are many reasons people become dehydrated: food poisoning, stomach flu, heat exhaustion, pregnancy-induced vomiting (hyperemesis gravidarum), hangovers and more.
- “Revive”: 1000 ml IV fluids + IV nausea & IV headache medication
$199 – ANNUAL CHECK-UP / WELLNESS VISIT WITH LABS
- Includes yearly labs (complete blood count, liver/ kidney/ electrolytes, thyroid, diabetes, cholesterol)
$199 – $299 STD/ STI SCREENING, TESTING AND TREATMENT
Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD), aka Sexual Transmitted Infection (STI), Testing and Treatment – anytime, anywhere
- $199 – (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia)
- $249 – (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Early Detection HIV)
- $299 – (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Early Detection HIV, Hepatitis B/C and Syphilis)
- $50 – “just in case” treatment of Gonorrhea/Chlamydia (combined with testing)
$150 – DOT PHYSICALS
$150 – PRE-EMPLOYMENT ( WORK PHYSICAL) / COLLEGE PHYSICAL
$ 75 – SCHOOL/SPORT PHYSICAL
*Additional charges may apply due to multiple concerns, complex conditions or unforeseen circumstances, including procedures, outside lab tests, medications, injectables etc. Level of care is determined by Vitality Urgent and Primary Care at the time of the visit.
** The travel convenience fee is assessed based on the distance from our office location in Rolling Meadows and applies to sick visits only. 0-5miles=$0, 5-8miles=$50, 8-11miles=$100. Please call for pricing and availability.
Please note: A surcharge of $100 may applies on evening appointments after 8:30pm.
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?