How often do I need a DOT physical?
The frequency of DOT physicals varies depending on the individual’s medical history. Generally, healthy individuals required to have a physical every two years. However, drivers with certain medical conditions may need to get more frequent exams.
Vitality Urgent Care in Arlington Heights – Illinois, provides same day walk-in or scheduled appointments for DOT medical card examinations. Our medical professionals are certified by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and knowledgeable about DOT regulations, ensuring that your DOT Physical is done accurately.
- Do I need to make an appointment for urgent care visit?
- What types of urgent medical care services do you provide?
- Can children receive medical attention at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How can I pay for my visit if I don’t have insurance?
- How does insurance and billing work at Vitality Urgent Care?
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?