How often do I need a DOT physical?
The frequency of DOT physicals varies depending on the individual’s medical history. Generally, healthy individuals required to have a physical every two years. However, drivers with certain medical conditions may need to get more frequent exams.
Vitality Urgent Care in Arlington Heights – Illinois, provides same day walk-in or scheduled appointments for DOT medical card examinations. Our medical professionals are certified by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and knowledgeable about DOT regulations, ensuring that your DOT Physical is done accurately.
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?