Who needs a DOT drug test?
Employees who operate commercial motor vehicles (CMVs), such as trucks and buses, are required to undergo DOT drug testing. This includes both CDL (commercial driver’s license) and non-CDL drivers, as well as other safety-sensitive employees such as pilots and railroad workers.
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?