Where can I get a DOT physical?
DOT physicals must be performed by a licensed medical examiner who has been certified by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Vitality Medical examiners are fully certified and ready!
Vitality Urgent Care in Arlington Heights – Illinois, provides same day walk-in or scheduled appointments for DOT medical card examinations. Our medical professionals are certified by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and knowledgeable about DOT regulations, ensuring that your DOT Physical is done accurately.
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?