What is a DOT drug test?
A DOT drug test is a drug test that is regulated by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). It is required for safety-sensitive employees in certain industries, including transportation and aviation, to ensure that they are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on the job.
Vitality Urgent Care in Arlington Heights offers same day DOT and Non DOT drug tests.
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?