What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
DOT drug testing screens for the following five classes of drugs: marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and phencyclidine (PCP). Alcohol testing may also be required in certain situations.
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?