How the testing results are provided?
We offer our clients different options of results delivery. Vitality also adapted comprehensive and fully customizable cloud-based laboratory management solution with a user-friendly employer portal. The system is transforming the testing industry with greater accessibility and functionality. We report real-time results directly to patients via text/email. Employer designated health & safety representative is provided with access to results via the secure portal. Employers can generate patient reports and simplify billing practices.
- Do I need to make an appointment for urgent care visit?
- What types of urgent medical care services do you provide?
- Can children receive medical attention at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How can I pay for my visit if I don’t have insurance?
- How does insurance and billing work at Vitality Urgent Care?
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?