How the testing results are provided?
We offer our clients different options of results delivery. Vitality also adapted comprehensive and fully customizable cloud-based laboratory management solution with a user-friendly employer portal. The system is transforming the testing industry with greater accessibility and functionality. We report real-time results directly to patients via text/email. Employer designated health & safety representative is provided with access to results via the secure portal. Employers can generate patient reports and simplify billing practices.
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?