Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
No, you do not need to see a physician to order a lab test through Vitality Express Labs. We have a network of healthcare professionals and we utilize the same laboratories that healthcare providers and hospitals use. These labs are CLIA certified and regulated by government agencies. Our service allows you to save time and money, while obtaining accurate lab results that you can share with your doctor or healthcare provider.
- Do I need to make an appointment for urgent care visit?
- What types of urgent medical care services do you provide?
- Can children receive medical attention at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How can I pay for my visit if I don’t have insurance?
- How does insurance and billing work at Vitality Urgent Care?
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?