Credit Card on File Policy
Vitality Urgent Care is dedicated to improving your experience with us. Our ‘Credit Card on File’ system is designed to streamline billing, making it more efficient and transparent. This system ensures:
- No waiting for bills in the mail.
- Receipt of clear, itemized statements.
- More focus on your healthcare, less on paperwork.
By adopting this approach, we aim to enhance the convenience of your healthcare journey with us.
Here’s how it works:
- Initial Setup: Prior to your visit, we collect and securely store your credit card information for future billing.
- Safety Measures: The card data is stored securely in our encrypted electronic health record system, without access to our staff or presence on our premises.
- Insurance Billing: If we accept your insurance, we’ll file your claim as usual.
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB): After your claim is processed, you’ll receive an EOB from your insurer, specifying what amount you owe.
- Card Charge: 7-10 business days after receiving the EOB, your stored credit card will be charged the remaining balance. If you owe nothing, your card won’t be charged.
- Electronic Statement: A detailed statement will be sent to your provided address, summarizing any charges made.
By signing this document, I consent to the ‘Credit Card on File’ policy and authorize Vitality Urgent Care to store and charge my credit card for the services rendered as per the policy outlined above.
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?