Where is telemedicine available?
We are very pleased to announce that Vitality telemedicine is now available throughout the entire State and we’re here and ready to deliver virtual medical care to the comfort of your own home.
We understand this is a big change from the house calls you (and we) know and love, but the severity and prevalence of coronavirus require these steps to ensure the best, safest care for you and your loved ones.
If you have more questions, please see our dedicated FAQ about telemedicine.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?