POOLED COVID-19 TESTING FOR ORGANIZATIONS
- The Most Affordable COVID-19 Screening Program for Organizations through innovative complex sample pooling*.
- Accurate and compliant results.
- We utilize high complexity laboratories and perform Gold-Standard RT-PCR for as low as $55 test.
- Specimen collection is performed via a non-invasive nasal swab or Saliva.
- Results availability within 8 hours or sooner!
*Pooling samples involves mixing several samples together in a “batch” or pooled sample, then testing the pooled sample with a diagnostic test. This approach increases the number of individuals that can be tested using the same amount of resources. For example, four samples may be tested together, using only the resources needed for a single test.
Businesses We Service
- Field Industry (Preferred Partner Cinespace Chicago Film Studios)
- Colleges, Universities, Education institutions, Schools K-12
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Retail Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Gyms and Health Clubs
- Manufacturing Companies
- Entertainment & Media
- Television Production
- Couriers and Delivery
- Healthcare Offices
- Home Service Workers
- Schools and Daycare
- Delivery & Logistics
- Real Estate
- IT Companies
Why Choose Vitality
Meet all your testing needs in a single platform
Easy testing solutions for any environments
Competitive pricing with cost efficiency for end user
Consistent and timely results
FAQ (Corporate COVID-19 Testing)
What is the testing fee?
How does the Covid-19 Program work?
Vitality has variety of customization tools for every setting.
Generally the process following steps below
- Employers signed up for one time or recurrent Covid -19 screening program with Vitality and provided unique access to employer dashboard.
- Testing event scheduled
- Employees will sign up for the screening program through intuitive Vitality Portal, and complete the onboarding process, which includes onetime registration, consent for Covid -19 testing and get tested.
- Employees receive electronic notification with their results.
- Employers will be able to track their employee’s test results in a customized employer portal.
Does it hurt to get tested?
The testing is provided by trained healthcare provider via non-invasive anterior nasal swab. Our testing techniques are completely different from the nasopharyngeal swab, which were administered in the beginning of pandemic.
Saliva testing is also optional and non invasive method for accurate identification of COVID virus.
What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal, saliva or oral swab) Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
- ID NOW ( Abbott) molecular COVID isothermal amplification testing. Results < 15 min
- QuickVue SARS Antigen Test. Results < 15 min
What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
Our median turnaround times for RT-PCR Educational testing have been approximately 8 hours post collection event.
How soon can our organization be tested?
Event implementation within 24 hours or less. Call us directly today at 847.322.3529,
Do you work with multi-office companies?
Yes! We provide custom testing solution to multi-state corporations.
Vitality can be present on-site for collection or provide businesses with the necessary supplies for to conduct PCR COVID testing on-site. The test can be conducted through self collected non invasive lower anterior nasal or saliva test.
Individual mail-in kits also can be delivered nationwide!
How the testing results are provided?
We offer our clients different options of results delivery. Vitality also adapted comprehensive and fully customizable cloud-based laboratory management solution with a user-friendly employer portal. The system is transforming the testing industry with greater accessibility and functionality. We report real-time results directly to patients via text/email. Employer designated health & safety representative is provided with access to results via the secure portal. Employers can generate patient reports and simplify billing practices.
I have COVID-19 symptoms, can Vitality help?
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as high fever or shortness of breath, call 911 immediately. If you currently have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever or chills, body aches, shortness of breath, cough, or sore throat) or have been exposed to COVID-19, your Vitality Provider will facilitate the necessary testing and care based on your specific risk factors and severity of illness. As always, the most important ways to avoid exposure are rigorous social distancing and washing your hands thoroughly and frequently. We have more information available on our coronavirus resource page.