Vitality Advantage National Corporate Covid Screening Solutions
- The Most Affordable COVID-19 Screening Program for Organizations through innovative complex sample pooling*.
- We utilize high complexity laboratories and perform Gold-Standard RT-PCR for as low as $50 per test.
- Specimen collection performed via non-invasive nasal swab or Saliva.
- Results availability within 24 hours or sooner!
*Pooling samples involves mixing several samples together in a “batch” or pooled sample, then testing the pooled sample with a diagnostic test. This approach increases the number of individuals that can be tested using the same amount of resources. For example, four samples may be tested together, using only the resources needed for a single test.
Employees / Students Testing for Companies and Organizations
We specialize in safe and efficient on-site COVID testing for companies in and around Chicago to keep employees safe and minimize disruptions to work schedules. This testing can be done on a recurring, one-time, or on-demand basis depending on your needs. We provide the results directly to organizations or/and employees via email, text, or phone call.
Which COVID-19 tests does Vitality Urgent Care Offer and Why?
- RT-PCR COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal or oral swab) that has been authorized by the FDA and developed by Thermo Fisher Scientific. This test has been authorized for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR COVID-19 test has been authorized by the FDA. Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
- RT-PCR COVID-19 test has been authorized by the FDA. Accula is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Mesa Biotech/Thermo Fisher Scientific. Results < 1 hours.
- ID NOW – NEAR/ NAAT – authorized by the FDA developed by Abbott. Results < 20 min.
Businesses We Service
- Field Industry (Preferred Partner Cinespace Chicago Film Studios)
- Colleges, Universities, Education institutions, Schools K-12
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Retail Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Gyms and Health Clubs
- Manufacturing Companies
- Entertainment & Media
- Television Production
- Couriers and Delivery
- Healthcare Offices
- Home Service Workers
- Schools and Daycare
- Delivery & Logistics
- Real Estate
- IT Companies
FAQ (Corporate COVID-19 Testing)
What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal, saliva or oral swab) Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
- ID NOW ( Abbott) molecular COVID isothermal amplification testing. Results < 15 min
- QuickVue SARS Antigen Test. Results < 15 min
What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
Our median turnaround times for RT-PCR Educational testing have been approximately 8 hours post collection event.
How soon can our organization be tested?
Event implementation within 24 hours or less. Call us directly today at 847.322.3529,
Do you work with multi-office companies?
Yes! We provide testing to corporations, films studios, school and colleges with multiple location in Illinois
How the testing results are provided?
We offer our clients different options of results delivery. Vitality also adapted comprehensive and fully customizable cloud-based laboratory management solution with a user-friendly employer portal. The system is transforming the testing industry with greater accessibility and functionality. We report real-time results directly to patients via text/email. Employer designated health & safety representative is provided with access to results via the secure portal. Employers can generate patient reports and simplify billing practices.
Does it hurt to get tested?
The testing is provided by trained healthcare provider via non-invasive anterior nasal swab. Our testing techniques are completely different from the nasopharyngeal swab, which were administered in the beginning of pandemic.
Saliva testing is also optional and non invasive method for accurate identification of COVID virus.