Get quality medical care in the comfort of your own homeRequest Appointment Now»
Check below for service availability in your area:
SAME DAY RT-PCR RESULTS
MEET PRE-TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS WITH GUARANTEED TIMELY RESULTS DELIVERY
Vitality COVID Testing Locations by Appointment only
Rolling Meadows / Arlington Heights
Vitality Urgent Care Provides COVID-19 Testing via RT-PCR technology
Vitality Urgent Care provides RT-PCR COVID-19 tests in our testing facility by appointment only. Our team is dedicated to delivering results with a turn-around time of fewer than 8 hours. We understand the tight travel deadlines and wish to provide peace of mind for your next trip.
What Kind of Pre-Travel COVID-19 Tests does Vitality Urgent Care Offer and Why?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) / NAAT (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test). The nasal test has been authorized by the FDA. Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) / NAAT (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) COVID-19 is a nasal or oral swab that has been authorized by the FDA and developed by Thermo Fisher Scientific. This test has been authorized for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Results < 8 hours.
We selected this particular technology for Pre-Travel testing due to it being highly accurate and one of the most reliable tests currently available. They are accepted as the “gold standard” for Pre-Travel COVID testing.
In addition, many countries require incoming visitors to have a negative RT-PCR/ NAAT or PCR COVID-19 test 48 – 72 hours prior to entry. Most countries will reject the proof of a negative Antigen/Rapid test, so it is important to be aware of the country’s specific requirements in place for entry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Why Vitality Urgent Care?
- FDA Authorized RT-PCR Testing
- Guaranteed Timely Results
- Multiple Locations in Vernon Hills, Naperville, Arlington Heights/Rolling Meadows, and Chicago
- Open 7 days per week with easy same-day testing on weekends
- Securely Emailed PDF Results
- Custom documentation and Fit-To-Fly documentation provided (Hong Kong, Thai “Fit to Fly”, Austria Certificate, Japan Certificate, Custom documentation to Spain with passport info)
- Mobile testing available – we can come to your home or office/site
- Available for individuals and groups
- Price transparency
- $200 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 48 hours
- $250 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 24 hours
- $300 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 8 hours
- $350 – RT-PCR COVID-19 – < 2 hours with GeneXpert Xpress – Cepheid SARS-CoV-2
Vitality Locations and Partners
Pre-Travel Covid testing is by appointment only.
We offer convenient collection options with our CLIA Certified laboratory partners, allowing us to deliver expediated RT-PCR COVID test results within hours of your appointment.
We offer a few convenient locations by appointment only
Rolling Meadows / Arlington Heights
Please note that COVID tests that are done solely for travel reasons are not submitted to insurance. That means you’ll need to pay out-of-pocket for your travel-related coronavirus test.
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions by Country
United States of America ( Nationwide )
Keep travel safe and COVID-free!
Traveling to or within the U.S.
Foreign nationals traveling from select countries to the U.S. may be prohibited from entering and may be required to complete specific documentation. U.S. citizens returning from international locations should visit The State Department, for any country-specific requirements upon return. All passengers may be subject to health screening and temperature checks upon entry. Some U.S. states require additional measures. Please review your destination state below for more information and visit the CDC State and Territorial Health, resources to check restrictions published by each state before traveling.
Vitality Urgent and Primary Care is a Nurse Practitioner-owned company that has a financial interest in ancillary services such as clinical lab services and diagnostic testing, provided by our partner affiliates.learn more»
Employee Testing for Companies and Organizations
We specialize in safe and efficient on-site COVID testing for companies in and around Chicago to keep employees safe and minimize disruptions to work schedules. This testing can be done on a recurring, one-time, or on-demand basis depending on your needs. We provide the results directly to organizations or/and employees via email, text, or phone call.
Production and On-Site COVID-19 Testing – Vitality Advantage
- Vitality is a preferred Local Partner for COVID-19 Testing for multiple Chicago based productions and corporations
- We specialize in organizing safe on-location COVID-19 testing for film productions in and around Chicago.
- Vitality utilizes robust technologies that allows for high-volume noninvasive testing.
- Screening and testing is conducted by trained individuals familiar with CDC and OSHA protocols.
- Vitality offers discrete VIP testing in various settings (home/hotel).
- Rapid in-house testing for both PCR and Molecular Testing.
- Vitality partners with multiple local extensively vetted laboratories.
- RT-PCR testing with results under 8 hours.
Which tests does Vitality Urgent Care Offer and Why?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal or oral swab) that has been authorized by the FDA and developed by Thermo Fisher Scientific. This test has been authorized for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 test has been authorized by the FDA. Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
Molecular – Isothermal amplification
- ID NOW ( Abbott) molecular COVID isothermal amplification testing with 15 min results time.
We are proud to be the preferred partner for Cinespace Chicago Film Studios and have provided this service to various companies across Chicagoland.
Vitality Urgent Care is a leader in testing services to film industry productions across the Chicagoland area.
Businesses We Service
- Field Industry (Preferred Partner Cinespace Chicago Film Studios)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Retail Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Gyms and Health Clubs
- Manufacturing Companies
- Entertainment & Media
- Television Production
- Couriers and Delivery
- Healthcare Offices
- Home Service Workers
- Schools and Daycare
- Delivery & Logistics
- Real Estate
- IT Companies
We can work with you to customize a pricing plan to best suit your needs based on the type of test requested, how many tests are needed, and the turnaround time that best suits you.
What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
We utilize the RT-PCR gold standard technology, Rapid molecular, antigen and antibody testing to fit each client’s individual needs
What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
Our median turnaround times for RT-PCR corporate testing have been approximately hours 8 hours turnaround time.
How soon can I get my company tested?
Call us today at 224.601.5001 or request a callback to get your company tested as early as tomorrow!
Do you work with multi-office companies?
Yes! We provide testing to companies with multiple offices in Chicago and Suburbs.
How the testing results are provided?
We offer our clients many different options for receiving their results depending on their needs. We can either release the results of all members of the company to the employer who requested the testing, or we can send individual results to each employee. We can call you with the result, send a text, or email a copy of the report to you as well.
- Keep procedural centers safe and COVID free
- Pre-Surgical COVID consult & Testing
- Pre-Dental Procedure COVID Testing
- Custom scheduling and follow up
- Gold Standard RT-PCR
- Results in < 48 hours
- FREE WITH MOST INSURANCES
Vitality Urgent care partnered with medical and dental providers across Illinois to provide COVID 19 clearance exams before up-coming procedures. Our dedicated providers examine and test patients with advanced RT-PCR technology. Results typically available within 48 hours and help minimize the pre-procedural infection gaps. We are here to assist patients and facilities to proceed with upcoming procedures in a timely manner.learn more»
Vitality COVID Testing Locations
Rolling Meadows/Arlington Heights
- Gold Standard RT-PCR
- Same Day RT-PCR Available with in-house lab – Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2/Flu/RSV
- Rapid Antigen Testing – Sophia 2 Analyzer (Same-day Results – not for travel)
- Pre-Travel COVID-19 Testing ( RT-PCR only) – Expedited results available < 2 hours.
- Post-Exposure Testing
- Return-to-Work Testing
RT-PCR tests – RT-PCR is the gold standard of COVID 19 testing. Vitality Urgent Care has an in-house laboratory that allows us to analyze selected samples without relying on other variables within 2 hours turn around time. We also utilized local labs for nonurgent RT-PCR testing with the typical turn around time of 8 – 48 hours
Rapid Antigen test – Rapid COVID-19 with Sophia 2 Analyzer detects specific proteins in the collected sample, which may indicate a COVID-19 infection. Antigen testing is a more affordable choice for those who need answers immediately. Results are available at the point of care, normally in less than an hour.
In these unprecedented times, Vitality Urgent Care is committed to ensuring the health of our patients through access to quality care and timely information. Today we are glad to announce that Vitality offers an FDA-authorized COVID-19 Antibody Test performed via Quest Labs.learn more»
Vitality Urgent Care is happy to announce that we are now offering the RAPID Covid-19 test that allows patients to get test results the same day. The rapid test we use is Sofia SARS-CoV-2 antigen FIA by Quidel, which we believe is the most accurate same-day test on the market. The rapid test is perfect for those who need a quick Covid-19 test, but do not require the RT-PCR test.
- Sofia2 SARS Technology
- Rapid Antigen Testing
- Results in less than 15 minutes
- Not suitable for Pre-Procedural & Pre-Travel COVID Exam & Testing
- Same-day appointments are available!
- Free with most insurances or $200 without insurance
Rapid COVID-19 Test FAQ
Q: Is the rapid test accurate?
A: The Sofia SARS Antigen FIA has very high sensitivity, with a recorded accuracy of 96.7%.
Q: How quickly can I get a result?
A: Rapid test results are provided < 1 hour following the test.
Q: How is the rapid test done?
A: The rapid test is a quick and simple nasal swab.
Q: Who should get a rapid test?
A: If you are symptomatic or have been directly exposed to somebody who tested positive, the rapid Covid-19 test is an option for you.
Q: Do you accept insurance?
A: We accept most PPO commercial insurances
Q: What is the difference between the rapid test and the RT-PCR test?
A: The rapid test detects nucleocapsid protein from SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 virus, while the RT-PCR test detects nucleic acid from the virus. In other words, the RT-PCR test detects viral DNA and the rapid test detects viral protein.
Same-day appointments are available!learn more»
In these unprecedented times, Vitality Urgent Care is committed to ensuring the health of our patients through access to quality care and timely information. Today we are glad to announce that Vitality offers an FDA-authorized COVID-19 Antibody Test performed via Quest Labs.
What is COVID-19 Antibody Testing?
COVID-19 antibody testing is a serological blood test that may indicate whether a person has been exposed to COVID-19 and has potentially developed antibodies. This may indicate some possible immunity to COVID-19.
Who Should Get this Test?
The antibody test is for people who may have been exposed to COVID-19. You must be symptom-free for at least 10 days to receive the test and cannot currently have symptoms (e.g. fever, difficulty breathing, coughing, loss of smell).
How does COVID-19 Antibody Testing work?
For the patient, this is a standard blood test that is done at Quest Labs. The test is highly accurate, according to a study by Abbott Labs. Once completed, results are available within 24-48 hours.
How do I get the test?
You will need a doctor’s order to receive the test. Simply book an appointment with a Vitality Provider who can determine whether you qualify. Once you have the doctor’s order, visit a local Quest diagnostics service center to have your blood tested. You will receive results in as soon as 24-48 hours.
What It Costs
We have partnered with the leading health insurance companies to ensure that your care is covered under your current plan. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, AETNA PPO, credit, debit, health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) and flexible spending account (FSA) payments. Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. We do not charge an additional fee for coming to you!
Just regular copay
Please note, a surcharge of $60 may apply on evening appointments after 8:30pm
Cash / Self-pay
$149 COMPREHENSIVE VISIT*
Includes in-home testing (Strep, Mono, Flu, Urine or Sugar)
Please note, a surcharge of $60 may apply on evening appointments after 8:30pm
VIRTUAL MEDICAL VISIT – TELEHEALTH
Covered by major insurance plans*
Vitality board-certified medical professional will glad to consult and resolve most routine acute non-life-threatening illnesses, refill prescriptions and more via video or phone call 24/7/365.
*We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, AETNA PPO, Medicaid and more.
We offer low self-pay option for patients without insurance - $79.