Used the medical house call for my elderly mother and myself. We were sick and did not feel like going to the emergency room. The experience with the provider was excellent. The Nurse Practitioner that was taking care of us was really nice and informative about the plan of care. Greatly recommend for anybody in need of urgent medical attention.- Smith Carolina, Arlington-Heights (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?