Used the medical house call for my elderly mother and myself. We were sick and did not feel like going to the emergency room. The experience with the provider was excellent. The Nurse Practitioner that was taking care of us was really nice and informative about the plan of care. Greatly recommend for anybody in need of urgent medical attention.- Smith Carolina, Arlington-Heights (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?