Dr Levin and the entire vitality staff have been amazing. I found them before Covid hit, and with 3 small kids at home it is such a blessing to have a doctor come to you for sore throats, pink eye, cuts, bruises, and all other things that kids get into monthly. For my wife and I, their available hours are well into the night, so after work appointments are super Convenient. Not waiting in sick rooms is great. And now, throughout covid, at home covid tests certainly beat waiting in hours-long lines like our friends and family. I can’t recommend highly enough, we should have done this years ago! Thanks Dr Levin and team!- Richard A (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?