Dr Levin and the entire vitality staff have been amazing. I found them before Covid hit, and with 3 small kids at home it is such a blessing to have a doctor come to you for sore throats, pink eye, cuts, bruises, and all other things that kids get into monthly. For my wife and I, their available hours are well into the night, so after work appointments are super Convenient. Not waiting in sick rooms is great. And now, throughout covid, at home covid tests certainly beat waiting in hours-long lines like our friends and family. I can’t recommend highly enough, we should have done this years ago! Thanks Dr Levin and team!- Richard A (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center?
- Nausea from stomach bug or food poisoning?
- Health Tips from Vitality Urgent Urgent Care
- Sunburn Treatment Made Simple
- Get your children outside!
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Telemedicine or Virtual Health on Demand
- Halloween Safety from Vitality Urgent and Primary Care
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Is it already the Influenza (Flu) season?
- Allergies – Nose, Eyes, Skin or Other
- Sore Throat or Elusive Strep
- Why Urgent Care at Home
- What the Research Says About the Impact of House Calls on Patients
- What is the Difference from Traditional Office Based Medicine and Medical House Calls
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?