I was in Rolling Meadows for a week of training – without knowing anyone or having my own transportation. I woke up at 9pm with a high fever and didn’t know what to do. I knew I couldn’t change flying home the next day feeling so sick. I immediately began to research urgent cares in the area & found Dr. Levin. WHAT A BLESSING! At first I was nervous having someone come to my hotel room – but after setting up my appointment and talking with Izabella I felt immediately at ease and safe. Dr. Levin came and treated my illness at my hotel. He was extremely professional, friendly, and compassionate. I appreciated how he talked me through everything he was doing and what his thoughts were. I was amazed he was able to to a rapid strep test right in front of me. Dr Levin and Izabella were my saving grace while I was traveling. thank you so much for your help and the kindness you showed me!!!!!- Rachel Sepelyak, Schaumburg (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?