I was in Rolling Meadows for a week of training – without knowing anyone or having my own transportation. I woke up at 9pm with a high fever and didn’t know what to do. I knew I couldn’t change flying home the next day feeling so sick. I immediately began to research urgent cares in the area & found Dr. Levin. WHAT A BLESSING! At first I was nervous having someone come to my hotel room – but after setting up my appointment and talking with Izabella I felt immediately at ease and safe. Dr. Levin came and treated my illness at my hotel. He was extremely professional, friendly, and compassionate. I appreciated how he talked me through everything he was doing and what his thoughts were. I was amazed he was able to to a rapid strep test right in front of me. Dr Levin and Izabella were my saving grace while I was traveling. thank you so much for your help and the kindness you showed me!!!!!- Rachel Sepelyak, Schaumburg (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?