Rachel Sepelyak, Schaumburg (Google)
I was in Rolling Meadows for a week of training – without knowing anyone or having my own transportation. I woke up at 9pm with a high fever and didn’t know what to do. I knew I couldn’t change flying home the next day feeling so sick. I immediately began to research urgent cares in the area & found Dr. Levin. WHAT A BLESSING! At first I was nervous having someone come to my hotel room – but after setting up my appointment and talking with Izabella I felt immediately at ease and safe. Dr. Levin came and treated my illness at my hotel. He was extremely professional, friendly, and compassionate. I appreciated how he talked me through everything he was doing and what his thoughts were. I was amazed he was able to to a rapid strep test right in front of me. Dr Levin and Izabella were my saving grace while I was traveling. thank you so much for your help and the kindness you showed me!!!!!
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?