I was in Rolling Meadows for a week of training – without knowing anyone or having my own transportation. I woke up at 9pm with a high fever and didn’t know what to do. I knew I couldn’t change flying home the next day feeling so sick. I immediately began to research urgent cares in the area & found Dr. Levin. WHAT A BLESSING! At first I was nervous having someone come to my hotel room – but after setting up my appointment and talking with Izabella I felt immediately at ease and safe. Dr. Levin came and treated my illness at my hotel. He was extremely professional, friendly, and compassionate. I appreciated how he talked me through everything he was doing and what his thoughts were. I was amazed he was able to to a rapid strep test right in front of me. Dr Levin and Izabella were my saving grace while I was traveling. thank you so much for your help and the kindness you showed me!!!!!- Rachel Sepelyak, Schaumburg (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?