We use Vitality often as urgent care for our sons and also primary care for me. Words can not express how blessed we are to have them. This week my son fell ill and I scheduled Rod to come out and see him. My son is alive today because Rod is amazing at what he does. What we thought was probably an infection, Rod knew was something more severe. My son was sent to the ER and diagnosed with a deficiency that can cause acute severe anemia. I highly recommend this company. I know for a fact that the care received here is unlike anywhere else.- Nicole Mueller, Schaumburg (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?