We use Vitality often as urgent care for our sons and also primary care for me. Words can not express how blessed we are to have them. This week my son fell ill and I scheduled Rod to come out and see him. My son is alive today because Rod is amazing at what he does. What we thought was probably an infection, Rod knew was something more severe. My son was sent to the ER and diagnosed with a deficiency that can cause acute severe anemia. I highly recommend this company. I know for a fact that the care received here is unlike anywhere else.- Nicole Mueller, Schaumburg (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?