MR, Wheeling (Google)
First time tried urgent care at home services. Frankly speaking, I was a bit hesitant but the medical provider was polite, knowledgeable and attentive. I was able to get all of the treatment in my place of residence without spending hours in waiting rooms. The pricing was comparable as for any visit to my primary care doctor. I would definitely recommend this service! Thank you.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?