First time tried urgent care at home services. Frankly speaking, I was a bit hesitant but the medical provider was polite, knowledgeable and attentive. I was able to get all of the treatment in my place of residence without spending hours in waiting rooms. The pricing was comparable as for any visit to my primary care doctor. I would definitely recommend this service! Thank you.- MR, Wheeling (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?