First time tried urgent care at home services. Frankly speaking, I was a bit hesitant but the medical provider was polite, knowledgeable and attentive. I was able to get all of the treatment in my place of residence without spending hours in waiting rooms. The pricing was comparable as for any visit to my primary care doctor. I would definitely recommend this service! Thank you.- MR, Wheeling (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?