Meet Our Providers
Rod Levin – CEO
Certified Full Practice Family Nurse Practitioner
Rod Levin is a Family Nurse Practitioner, board-certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and licensed by the state of Illinois to provide family-centered healthcare to patients of all ages. Rodion has more than 15 years of combined experience in Family Emergency and Urgent Care Medicine, He believes in building a long-lasting and trusting relationship with patients and customers. His true desire is to enhance a positive healing experience and confidence to those in need.
Rod completed his Master of Science in Nursing at Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois. He has gradual internships rotations in family medicine, emergency medicine, pediatric and women care.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?