We treated a variety of Male Condition Urinary tract infections, Sexually Transmitted Infections and more. Our medical professionals offer confidential and personalized treatment options. Visit us for timely and effective care.
There are many different types of STIs, but some are more common than others. Here are some of the most common STIs and their symptoms:
- Chlamydia: This is a bacterial infection that can cause discharge from the vagina or penis, pain during urination, and abdominal pain.
- Gonorrhea: This is also a bacterial infection that can cause similar symptoms to chlamydia.
- HPV: This is a viral infection that can cause genital warts and an increased risk of certain types of cancer.
- Herpes: This is a viral infection that can cause painful sores around the genitals or mouth.
- Syphilis: This is a bacterial infection that can cause a range of symptoms, including sores, rashes, and fever.
The best way to protect yourself from STIs is to practice safe sex. This means using condoms or other barrier methods during sexual activity and getting tested regularly for STIs. If you are diagnosed with an STI, it’s important to seek treatment right away to avoid serious health consequences.
We understand that STI infections can be a sensitive topic, which is why we offer confidential and personalized treatment options. Our medical professionals will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is tailored to your unique needs and concerns.
At Vitality Urgent Care, we offer comprehensive testing and treatment for STIs. Our experienced medical professionals will provide you with a confidential and comfortable testing experience, and our on-site lab allows for fast and accurate results. If you are concerned about STIs or have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us or visit one of our convenient locations.