The medical house calls service is amazing. We used the service at least three times due to convenience. It is easier than conventional urgent care and less expensive than most regular doctors visits. The visit usually lasts about 30 minutes and the doctor is very calm and attentive. We will definitely use the service again.- Lemberg Logistics Inc, Long-Grove (Google)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?