Very happy with the service provided. The doctor was very knowledgeable and able to see me the same day right at my house, which was very convenient. No out of pocket cost since my insurance fully covered the visit at the same rate as I would have seen my primary doc. 5-star service all around! Will come back and definitely recommend to others.- Kate K., Buffalo-Grove (Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?