Fantastic service. Rod showed up within 30 minutes on a Sunday to evaluate my sick child who had strep like symptoms. He did a thorough health evaluation and fired a prescription off to Walgreen’s.
He did a great job of explaining the illness, what to expect, and how to administer the medicine. It was also great to be able to enter all of the insurance information online ahead of the visit so that time wasn’t wasted dealing with the paperwork.- Jeff S., Arlington-Heights (Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?