I used this service for a severe sinus infection that would not go away. I needed to get looked at on a Saturday, so it was very convenient to have Vitality Mobile Urgent Care come to my home. The Doctor even called me the next day (which I did not expect) to check up on how I was feeling. I needed a change in antibiotics and she called it right away into my pharmacy! The fee was the same I would have paid anywhere else and much lower than an ER visit. Thanks, Vitality Mobile Urgent Care!- J P. ( Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?