I used this service for a severe sinus infection that would not go away. I needed to get looked at on a Saturday, so it was very convenient to have Vitality Mobile Urgent Care come to my home. The Doctor even called me the next day (which I did not expect) to check up on how I was feeling. I needed a change in antibiotics and she called it right away into my pharmacy! The fee was the same I would have paid anywhere else and much lower than an ER visit. Thanks, Vitality Mobile Urgent Care!- J P. ( Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?