J P. ( Yelp)
I used this service for a severe sinus infection that would not go away. I needed to get looked at on a Saturday, so it was very convenient to have Vitality Mobile Urgent Care come to my home. The Doctor even called me the next day (which I did not expect) to check up on how I was feeling. I needed a change in antibiotics and she called it right away into my pharmacy! The fee was the same I would have paid anywhere else and much lower than an ER visit. Thanks, Vitality Mobile Urgent Care!
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?