How much do telemedicine calls cost?
Your telemedicine call with a Vitality Provider is a $0 co-pay or out-of-pocket cost with most insurance plans, including regular Medicare – so telemedicine for most Vitality users is at no cost to you. We also have low-cost Self-pay pricing of $79.
Small price for Peace-of-Mind.
Latest Blog Posts:
- What Test Do You Use?
- Can I schedule a Same Day Pre-Travel RT-PCR appointment?
- When will I receive my results?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- What is the Cost of the Test?
- Is Your COVID Clinic CLIA Certified?
- How is the Test Performed?
- Do you Test Children?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?