How much do telemedicine calls cost?
Your telemedicine call with a Vitality Provider is a $0 co-pay or out-of-pocket cost with most insurance plans, including regular Medicare – so telemedicine for most Vitality users is at no cost to you. We also have low-cost Self-pay pricing of $79.
Small price for Peace-of-Mind.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- Do you treat Children?
- What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
- What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit ?
- Who will treat me?
- How do I schedule a House Call Visit ?
- Can I be seen in an office?
- Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?