How much do telemedicine calls cost?
Your telemedicine call with a Vitality Provider is a $0 co-pay or out-of-pocket cost with most insurance plans, including regular Medicare – so telemedicine for most Vitality users is at no cost to you. We also have low-cost Self-pay pricing of $79.
Small price for Peace-of-Mind.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?