I was visiting Chicago area for work and staying at Rosemont. After eating and in a local restaurant I develop some kind of stomach sickness and needed urgent medical attention. I was not sure where to go or what to do, so I googled urgent care and was pleasantly surprised to find the service they provided. I was seen within 1 hour, right in my hotel room. The medical provider was very attentive, he examined me and quickly diagnosed me with a stomach virus. I was planning to go to the local emergency room and the medical house call service definitely save me time and money. thank you.- Galina T., Rosemont ( Yelp)
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?