Is an appointment required to be tested?
No, appointment are not required and walk-ins are welcome. Pre-registration for expediated process and results delivery over the Vitality Urgent Care Registration Portal is encouraged. Please keep the QR code and present it upon arrival.
- Do I need to make an appointment for urgent care visit?
- What types of urgent medical care services do you provide?
- Can children receive medical attention at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How can I pay for my visit if I don’t have insurance?
- How does insurance and billing work at Vitality Urgent Care?
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?