Will my information be sold to third parties?
No. Testing results may be reported to the Elgin Community College Emergency Response Representative identified in the “Consent and Release for COVID-19 Testing and Illinois Department of Public Health” Vitality Urgent Care will not share patient information with any third parties.
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?