Will my information be sold to third parties?
No. Testing results may be reported to the Elgin Community College Emergency Response Representative identified in the “Consent and Release for COVID-19 Testing and Illinois Department of Public Health” Vitality Urgent Care will not share patient information with any third parties.
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?
- Do you work with multi-office companies?