Why Choose Us?
We are committed to improving how people experience healthcare!
From blisters to bacterial infections, sore throats to sinusitis, UTI to GERD, and pink eyes to throbbing ears and bleeding laceration. When you think about it, the human body is like a machine that sometimes needs to be examined by proferssionals
That’s why there’s Vitality Urgent and Primary Care is an exceptional option for those everyday issues that happen to everyone, we offer a unique kind of healthcare company by providing the following:
Convenient locations for patients in the comfort of their home, work, hotel or anywhere.
Extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
We made it easy to schedule an appointment and let you save a spot in line simply by going online.
We accept most major insurance plans and also offer easy self-pay options.
And we fill the prescriptions and complete needed lab work during the visit!
It’s a range of services that not many healthcare providers can match.
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?