What types of tests are available?
- RT-PCR (Molecular) COVID-19 can be performed with either a nasal, saliva, or oral swab. Results typically will be available in 24 hours. Preferred method due to high accuracy in asymptomatic individuals.
- Antigen Rapid Covid-19 Test (Nasal swab only) Results in 1 hour or less and suitable for people with symptoms as an adjunct to RT-PCR test.
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?