What types of tests are available?
- RT-PCR (Molecular) COVID-19 can be performed with either a nasal, saliva, or oral swab. Results typically will be available in 24 hours. Preferred method due to high accuracy in asymptomatic individuals.
- Antigen Rapid Covid-19 Test (Nasal swab only) Results in 1 hour or less and suitable for people with symptoms as an adjunct to RT-PCR test.
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?