What types of tests are available?
- RT-PCR (Molecular) COVID-19 can be performed with either a nasal, saliva, or oral swab. Results typically will be available in 24 hours. Preferred method due to high accuracy in asymptomatic individuals.
- Antigen Rapid Covid-19 Test (Nasal swab only) Results in 1 hour or less and suitable for people with symptoms as an adjunct to RT-PCR test.
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?