What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal, saliva or oral swab) Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
- ID NOW ( Abbott) molecular COVID isothermal amplification testing. Results < 15 min
- QuickVue SARS Antigen Test. Results < 15 min
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?