What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 (can be performed with either a nasal, saliva or oral swab) Results < 8 hours.
- RT-PCR (Real-Time PCR) COVID-19 Xpert® Xpress SARS-CoV-2 is a rapid real-time RT-PCR test developed by Cepheid. Results < 2 hours.
- ID NOW ( Abbott) molecular COVID isothermal amplification testing. Results < 15 min
- QuickVue SARS Antigen Test. Results < 15 min
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?