What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
Vitality team understands the strict Japan requirements for international travel. The methods below are acceptable for travelers between USA to Japan.
Sample collection method is valid only for one of the following.
Nasopharyngeal Swab／Nasal Swab※／Saliva／Nasopharyngeal and Oropharyngeal Swabs
※Nasal Swab is valid when the test method is Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAAT) .
Vitality has both of the above mentioned test which are NEAR and Rapid as well as conventional RT-PCR’s.
* We selected this particular technology for Japan Pre-Travel testing due to it being highly accurate and accepted by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA).
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?