What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit?
Our experienced Family Nurse Practitioner will sit with you in your home to better understand the healthcare concern, complete a physical exam and diagnoses. If needed, we will send a prescription to your local pharmacy. We will answer all of your questions in the comfort of your home. No need to feel rushed during our visit- we are here to help you feel better.
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?
- How soon can our organization be tested?