Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
A certificate, whether in paper (including a copy) or electronic media, is valid as long as it can
be verified that all of the items to be included in the certificate are satisfied. However, a
certificate will not be valid if the contents can be changed by the applicant (e.g., Word, Excel,
e-mail text, etc.) or if the items required to verify the certificate (specimen, test method, etc.)
To avoid confusion at check-in counters and other on-site locations at each airport, we strongly
encourage to use the “Fast Track” method of pre-screening.
If you do not use “Fast Track”, we request you to use the template provided by the MHLW.
Information obtained from: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan Website
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?