How does the Covid-19 Program work?
Vitality has variety of customization tools for every setting.
Generally the process following steps below
- Employers signed up for one time or recurrent Covid -19 screening program with Vitality and provided unique access to employer dashboard.
- Testing event scheduled
- Employees will sign up for the screening program through intuitive Vitality Portal, and complete the onboarding process, which includes onetime registration, consent for Covid -19 testing and get tested.
- Employees receive electronic notification with their results.
- Employers will be able to track their employee’s test results in a customized employer portal.
- Do I need to make an appointment for urgent care visit?
- What types of urgent medical care services do you provide?
- Can children receive medical attention at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How can I pay for my visit if I don’t have insurance?
- How does insurance and billing work at Vitality Urgent Care?
- Do I need a doctor order or see a doctor?
- Where do I review my results?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why are you cheaper than the lab or my doctor?
- Where will my laboratory tests be performed?
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?