How does the Covid-19 Program work?
Vitality has variety of customization tools for every setting.
Generally the process following steps below
- Employers signed up for one time or recurrent Covid -19 screening program with Vitality and provided unique access to employer dashboard.
- Testing event scheduled
- Employees will sign up for the screening program through intuitive Vitality Portal, and complete the onboarding process, which includes onetime registration, consent for Covid -19 testing and get tested.
- Employees receive electronic notification with their results.
- Employers will be able to track their employee’s test results in a customized employer portal.
- What insurance do you accept for virtual care appointments?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- What is the testing fee?
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Is an electronically issued Covid testing certificate valid?
- Do children also need to obtain a certificate of testing for Japan Travel?
- When will be the starting point of counting “72 hours before departure to Japan”?
- What happens if a flight is cancelled or delayed significantly on the day of departure to Japan and the passenger has to leave the country after 72 hours?
- What collection method is authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan?
- What COVID-19 Tests Does Japan Accept?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?