How does the Covid-19 Program work?
Vitality has variety of customization tools for every setting.
Generally the process following steps below
- Employers signed up for one time or recurrent Covid -19 screening program with Vitality and provided unique access to employer dashboard.
- Testing event scheduled
- Employees will sign up for the screening program through intuitive Vitality Portal, and complete the onboarding process, which includes onetime registration, consent for Covid -19 testing and get tested.
- Employees receive electronic notification with their results.
- Employers will be able to track their employee’s test results in a customized employer portal.
- How does the Covid-19 Program work?
- Why Choose Vitality Urgent Care for Travel Between USA and Japan Testing?
- Is an appointment required to be tested?
- Does it hurt to get tested?
- What types of tests are available?
- How Do I Get My Results?
- How long before I receive my results?
- How will I receive my results?
- Will I be charged for a COVID-19 test?
- Will additional testing or research be performed on my sample?
- What Kind of Testing Do You Use?
- What is the turnaround time for RT-PCR testing?