Does it hurt to get tested?
The testing is provided by trained healthcare provider via non-invasive anterior nasal swab. Our testing techniques are completely different from the nasopharyngeal swab, which were administered in the beginning of pandemic.
Saliva testing is also optional and non invasive method for accurate identification of COVID virus.
- What is a DOT drug test?
- Who needs a DOT drug test?
- What drugs are tested for in a DOT drug test?
- How soon can I get my DOT drug test results?
- Can I get a DOT drug test at Vitality Urgent Care?
- How much does a DOT drug test cost?
- What do I need to bring for my DOT drug test?
- What is a DOT physical?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for a DOT physical?
- How often do I need a DOT physical?
- Where can I get a DOT physical?
- What should I bring to my DOT physical?